Frankfurt School of Finance & Management
Frankfurt School of Finance & Management is an AACSB and EQUIS accredited, research-led business school, covering every aspect of business, management, banking and finance. An impressive portfolio of services – ranging from degree courses to Executive Education programmes, from research projects to consultancy – means that Frankfurt School acts as adviser, catalyst and educational partner to companies and organisations, to individuals embarking on new careers, and to experienced executives.
Frankfurt School India Office
In September 2016, the Indo-German Chamber of Commerce (IGCC) became the official representative of Frankfurt School in India. The Frankfurt School India Office is based in the headquarters of IGCC in Mumbai.
All courses offered by the Frankfurt School have three aspects in common: high standards, diversity and practice-orientation. High standards, because we provide first-class teaching in small study groups and because expect more of our students. Diversity, because all our courses reflect the rich panoply of perspectives that the field of business studies has to offer. And practice-orientation, because at the Frankfurt School, research and teaching never take place in a vacuum, but must always be related to current applications.
MBA & EMBA Programmes
Why Study at FS?
10 Reasons for Frankfurt School:
1) Brand new state-of-the-art campus opening in 2017
2) 153,180 € is the average income of BSc graduates ten years
3) Internationally accredited: AACSB and EQUIS
4) Ranked no. 1 in Germany in Financial Times Global Masters in
Finance and no. 21 worldwide
5) Ranked no. 4 in business administration by Wirtschaftswoche
6) More than 100 international partner universities
7) Frankfurt is the most international city in Germany and was
voted no. 7 for quality of life worldwide
8) Over 43,000 alumni worldwide
9) Germany’s most popular business school for professional and
executive education: over 600 professional and executive education
courses and 6000 participants
10) International Advisory Service: 57 ongoing development