Germany Trade & Invest is the foreign trade and inward investment agency of the Federal Republic of Germany
Germany Trade & Invest...
- promotes Germany as a business and technology location;
- supports companies based in Germany with global market information;
- informs and advises international companies setting up business in Germany;
- places a special focus on the economic development of Germany’s new federal states including Berlin.
The company at a glance
Germany Trade & Invest has offices in more than 60 countries and has over 300 employees worldwide, with its home base in Berlin and Bonn. Germany Trade & Invest works closely with the Worldwide Network of German Chambers of Commerce (AHKs). This cooperation is being continuously expanded to offer German exporters and potential foreign investors a central contact point for both information and targeted consultancy services.
Germany Trade & Invest in India
Germany Trade & Invest has been represented in India for many years. We work closely with the Indo-German Chamber of Commerce (IGCC). Germany Trade & Investhas representatives at the Head Office of IGCC in Mumbai and at the IGCC office in New Delhi.
Services for German companies
Germany Trade & Invest provides current and accurate foreign trade information to Germany-based businesses seeking to expand in international markets. A team of industry analysts spread across the globe compiles consistently updated country reports. The information is published on our website, www.gtai.de, including:
- Market and industry reports
- Business and tax law information
- Customs and tariff conditions
- International project notifications, calls for tender and business contacts
- Practical business information
GTAI is pleased to announce that Ms. Heena Nazir started as the new Director of the GTAI Mumbai office in February 2015, as the successor to Ms. Katrin Pasvantis.
Ms. Nazir reports on various macro aspects of the Indian economy as well as sectorial reports, covering the political & economic outlook, prospects, policy challenges, investment, and development projects. These reports are published in journals and other official media of GTAI. GTAI’s foreign trade division also provides services such as market and industry reports, business and tax law information, calls for tender and business contacts, and other practical business information.
For further information please contact the representatives of Germany Trade & Invest in India: Heena Nazir in Mumbai, Tel.: +91 22 66652 177, Fax: +91 22 66652 179, E-mail: Heena.Nazir(at)gtai.com
Services for Indian companies
GTAIassists and advises international companies in setting up their business operations in Germany. We help international companies to benefit from Germany's unique business opportunities.
Our free-of-charge services for investors include:
- Identifying the most suitable and cost-efficient business location
- Consulting services concerning financing, tax, and legal issues
- Compiling initial market data and statistics
- Calculating maximal government investment incentives
- Facilitating negotiations, recruitment, and networking
For further information and support please contact our Mumbai office: Cleona James, Tel. +91 22 66652 181, E-Mail Cleona.James(at)gtai.com
For more information, please visit our website www.gtai.de