Mumbai Christmas Fest
Greetings from the Indo-German Chamber of Commerce!
It gives us immense pleasure to invite you for the our annual cultural event, The Mumbai Christmas Fest 2016!
The unique Mumbai Christmas Fest and Racing Carnival is back to rock the town and will be held on 3rd and 4th of December 2016!!
"An event where business and pleasure go hand in hand"
Highlights of the event!
- Organized since 2006
- The fest brings together the German and Indian communities, showcase German Traditions to Mumbai with tradition food & drink, games & activities and lots of laughter and to offer wholesome family entertainment.
- Festivities at the MCF will include:
- German cuisine including sausages, cold cuts, deserts etc.
- German beverages
- German band – “Die Kirchdorfer”
- A dedicated children’s area with new activities and games
- A petting zoo
- Clown show by Madhatters
- Superhero/Magic show
- Skating rink
- Santa’s corner and photo opportunities for kids
- Children’s workshops by Mann Mela & Kids Fun Club
- Exquisite shopping stalls
- A row of NGO’s displaying their work
- The Racing Carnival will also be held on Sunday, 4th December 2016
All in all entertainment for your entire family!
Royal Western India Turf Club, Mahalaxmi
Saturday, 3pm onwards until 10.30pm
Sunday, 12noon onwards until 10.30pm
Believe it or not entry is free !!!***
The only prerequisite for entry is online registration* prior to the event! This is mandatory!
* kids below 12 years of age do not need to be registered
Step I: Kindly register at the link given below:-
Step II: Post registration you will receive a confirmation email. Please carry this confirmation email to the event (E-copy accepted).
We look forward to see you at the event!!
Terms & Conditions
*** Sunday is a Racing Day and hence the dress code is very strict. No shorts, jeans, chappals, will be allowed for men. Attire has to be formal/ preferably carry a jacket.
Between 1.00pm and 5.30pm, mobile phone use is restricted. These are the Race Course rules and IGCC cannot help if you are caught, in which case the fine is Rs. 20,000.
For entry between 1.00pm and 5.30pm, you will have to purchase the race course entry ticket priced at approx.. Rs. 120 per adult / Rs. 90 per child