THERE, WE SAID THE MAGIC WORDS FOR MUMBAI’S 7TH OKTOBERFEST - ‘EIN PROSIT, EIN PROSIT DER GEMUETLICHKEIT’
WELCOME TO THE MUMBAI OKTOBERFEST EVENING!
We promise flowing German beverages, food, wine and the German band ‘Die Kirchdorfer'!
Kindly register for this fun filled evening to be held on the 2nd of December, 6:00pm onwards at the Royal Western India Turf Club (RWITC) - Member's Enclosure, Mahalaxmi Race Course at the link given below:-
Post registration you will receive a confirmation email. You need to show the confirmation email at the entrance gate for entry to the event. There is no entry fees to the event, but online registration is mandatory.
OKTOBERFEST EVENING TERMS & CONDITIONS:
Entry to the fest:-
Online registration is mandatory for entry to the fest. The confirmation email is to be shown at the entrance gate for free entry.
IGCC reserves the right to refuse entry to patrons
- Entry is restricted to adults, 18 years + only
- Children below 18 years of age will not be allowed to enter even if accompanied by parents/ guardians
- Guests below 25 years of age will not be served alcohol
- All guests are requested to carry a valid ID proof
- Tables reserved only for partners of IGCC & RWITC
- For other guests, free seating will be available on first come first serve basis.
- IGCC & RWITC has made appropriate arrangements to ensure a safe & secure event. Neither party can be held responsible for any loss, theft or pilferage during the event.
- Guests are requested to take care of their belongings carefully.
Drinking & Driving
- Be careful – Don’t Drink & Drive! Do use the services of our partners - Party Hard Drivers.