German Trade Fairs
German Trade Fairs - Your gateway to global business
Participation in trade fairs means promoting your exports globally, launching your products into new markets and introducing them to a large number of buyers. Trade fairs are also a good platform to test-market your products and gain access to a wealth of information.
IGCC officially represents major trade fairs as mentioned below.
Click on each trade fair to know what it is.
Our services for German Trade Fairs cover:
- Public relations for the trade fair companies
- Advertising in the relevant trade journals and media
- Acquisition of exhibitors and visitors
- Organization of individual and group trips to trade fairs and events
- Advance sale of entry tickets for visitors in Indian currency
To exhibitors, we provide a whole range of services to make participation in a trade fair fruitful and easy:
- Selection of a trade fair suitable for your product
- Complete guidance and advice from applying for space up to the final participation.
- Organization of group participations
- Providing industry specific market information
- Assistance in travel and hotel bookings
- Organization of delegation visits with accompanying programme
- Interpreter services
- Assistance with visa services
- Organization of press conferences
- Providing all information pertaining to city, sightseeing, trade fair grounds etc.
If you require assistance to select a suitable trade fair for your product, please visit www.auma-fairs.com for more information or contact us.