SENSOR+TEST 2015 closed with 7,200 developers and researchers from Germany and abroad who used the opportunity to visit the 548 exhibitors and obtain in-depth information on the state of the art in sensor, measuring and testing technology at numerous forums.
Products on Display will be:
- Sensor elements, sensors, sensor systems and sensory measurement equipment, services, research and development for sensor technologies
- Measuring systems, equipment, components and software
- Measuring and testing systems for automotive/aeronautical engineering, materials and quality testing, customer-specific measuring and testing systems
- Laboratory measuring equipment, calibration, analytical and test equipment
- Calibration and services for measuring and testing equipment
The next SENSOR+TEST will be held from 10 to 12 May 2016 at the Nuremberg Exhibition Center as in the past. It is to be complemented by the 18th GMA/ITG Conference for Sensors and Measuring Systems and the 36th European Telemetry and Test Conference. The AMA Association and the Exhibitor Committee have decided that the focal topic for 2016 will be “Measuring Technology in the Cloud.”