Indo-German Training Centre
PGPBA at IGTC - The corporate way to management excellence!
Training, based on German Dual System of practical and theoretical learning, has been one of the key roles and services of the German Chambers of Industry and Commerce abroad (AHKs). In order to extend this service to its member companies in India and provide them a common training platform, the Indo-German Chamber of Commerce established the Indo-German Training Centre, Mumbai (in 1991),Chennai (in 2005) and Bangalore (in 2008).
All the Indo-German Training Centres function in close collaboration with the partnering member companies like BASF, Bajaj Allianz, Bayer, Bosch, Deutsche Bank, Hella Electronics, Lanxess, Mercedes Benz, Siemens, Volkswagen among many others to periodically assess and understand their training needs, and to provide training solutions through –
- Its flagship 18 months, full-time Post Graduate Programme in Business Administration to nurture future managerial talent
- One-Year Executive Business Management Programme - Weekend Programme for working professionals
- Customized Management Development Programmes and Open Training Workshops for existing managerial talent
- Indo-German HR Partner Forum
- Special Projects undertaken at IGTC