IGTC conducted a nine-month Executive Business Management Programme for Clariant Chemicals at their learning Centre in Thane. The programme is specially customized for 26 of their high performing managers from diverse functional areas and business divisions of the organization. The objective of the programme was to equip them with a holistic and cross-functional exposure to all aspects of management and the essential thought process and skills required to assume leadership positions in the future within the organization.
Lectures sessions were conducted by senior IGTC faculty who engaged participants to build knowledge, create understanding in core business principles, nurture sound thinking by providing challenges and opportunities to explore. The participants also interacted actively which made learning more enjoyable. To culminate their learning’s of the past nine months the programme was concluded with a final Capstone Project where the participants took extra efforts to present significant business plans which could be taken up by the organization in the near future. The projects were evaluated by a panel of distinguished faculty along with Business Heads from the organization.
The programme ended with a huge success due to perseverance, determination, time management and complete dedication of the participants. The commitment and hard work of the participants were acknowledged by Dr. Deepak Parikh, CEO and Managing Director of Clariant Chemicals India Ltd. and Mr. Claus Hefner, Head of Group Human Resources by presenting them with certificate of successful completion of the programme and a small trophy which served as a symbol of achievement. Mr. Pravin Kalawar, Head HR, Clariant Chemical India Ltd., Ms. Radhieka Mehta, Director, IGTC Mumbai, a few business heads, faculties and other facilitators were all present to encourage and support the participants in their moment of glory.
With a huge success of the 1st Batch of CEBMP, 2nd Batch of Clariant Executive Business Management Programme commenced in November 2013.
- Managerial Economics - Dr. H. H. Mankad, Ph.D. in International Finance; Post-graduate from the University of Pennsylvania, School of Economics and Wharton School, Philadelphia, USA
- Marketing Management - Mr. Sagar Narsian, Masters in Management Studies, Mumbai University
- Financial and Cost Management - Mr. S. M. Fakih, Masters in Financial Management, Jamnalal Bajaj Institute of Management; Diploma in Operations Research, Mumbai University
- Individuals and Organizational Effectiveness - Mr. Leslie Rebello, Post Graduate Diploma in Management - Personnel and Industrial Relations, XLRI, Jamshedpur
- Operations Management - Mr. B. Moradian, Post Graduate in Management Studies (Operations), Jamnalal Bajaj Institute of Management Studies; B.E. (Mechanical), V.J.T.I., Mumbai University
- Quantitative Methods for Managers - Mr. C. Y. Nimkar, M.A. in Statistics, Mumbai University
- Business Law - Mr. Anant Amdekar, B.Com; L.L.B.; A.C.S.; All-India 8th Rank in Final CS Exam
- Human Resource Management - Mr. Richard Valladares, Post Graduate in Personnel Management, Mumbai University
- Supply Chain and Logistics Management - Dr. Suhas Rane, Ph.D. in Supply Chain Management; B.E. (Mechanical); DMS and Master in Finance Management; Chartered Engineer
- Strategic Management - Dr. Anil Naik, Ph.D. in Turnaround Strategy, Mumbai University; Gold Medalist, IIM Calcutta
- Strategic Cost and Profitability Management - Mr. M. Hariharan, FCA, AICWAI; Charter Member of the Indus Entrepreneurs (TiE)
- International Business and Trade Policy - Mr. Sudhakar Kasture, Masters in Foreign Trade (M.F.T.)
- International Finance - Mr. K. Parameswaran, Post Graduate in Foreign Trade and a Certified Associate of Indian Institute of Bankers (CAIIB)
- Corporate Tax - Mr. Sunil Gabhawalla, Chartered Accountant, 3rd rank at the All-India Level; Cost Accountant
§ Teaching Pedagogy: Lectures, Presentations, Case Studies, Management Games, Assignments and Group Work
§ Assessment will be conducted at the end of every module
§ 90% attendance is a pre-requisite for certification of the programme
Final Evaluation based on exhaustive project / business plan presented at the end of the programme