IGTC Invites Corporate Participation from IGCC Member Companies
Participate as a collaborating company, provide internships (practical training) and gain readily-employable, hands-on management graduates.
- IGTC welcomes collaboration from IGCC member companies for its flagship, 18-month, full time Post Graduate Programme in Business Administration based on the German Dual Education System.
- Collaborating companies will be an integral part of the entire programme - involved in the selection and admission process, curriculum design and development, practical training and mentoring, and final recruitment.
- IGTC organizes a Trainee Selection Process for the various collaborating companies. Based on their positive endorsement, meritorious trainees will be admitted to constitute the IGTC Batch.
- Collaborating companies will be responsible for providing practical training to their selected trainee/s for six months, i.e. November – January and August - October, in various cross-functional departments.
- On completion of the practical training, the collaborating company will be given the first preference to recruit their well-inducted trainee/s, thereby significantly reducing the learning curve.
For more details, email director(at)igtcindia.com