One-Year Executive Business Management Programme (Weekend Programme) for working professionals
Beyond the flagship programme, the IGTC’s conduct a One Year Executive Management Programme (on weekends) exclusively for middle level managers of our member companies. The programme is designed to equip them with a holistic, cross-functional perspective to all aspects of management, and the essential thought process and skills required to assume leadership positions in the future within the organization.
- One year, weekend programme with lectures on alternate weekends (Saturday and Sunday)
- Lectures timing: 10:00 am - 5:00 pm
- Total duration is 50 training days covering 300 teaching hours
- Holistic, cross-functional exposure to all aspects of management and the essential knowledge, thought process and skills required to assume leadership positions in the organization
- Highly experienced faculty from diverse functional backgrounds, with rich corporate and academic exposure, and proven track records in the world of management education
- Teaching pedagogy includes lectures, presentations, case studies, management games, in-class assignments and group work
- Peer group consists of managers from leading Indo-German member companies, resulting in engaging discussions and deliberations in class
- Continuous Assessment in every subjects based on a combination of tests, home assignments and presentations
- Final Assessment based on the submission and presentation of an integrated Business Plan
- 75% attendance is a pre-requisite for certification of the programme
- Certificate awarded by the Indo-German Chamber of Commerce
- Comprehensive General Management Curriculum encompassing the following subjects:
Principles of Management
WTO and Trade Policy
Financial and Cost Management
Strategic Cost and Profitability Management
Individuals and Organizational Effectiveness
Human Resource Management
Supply Chain and Logistics Management
Quantitative Methods for Managers
Mergers & Acquisitions
*IGTC reserves the right to change the syllabus and course structure of the programme, as per the changes in the academic and corporate environment.
- High performing managers with at least three years of work experience.
- Applications should be supported by a letter from the member organisation.
- Applications from individuals and non-member organisations will be at the discretion of the management and will require a membership to the Indo-German Chamber of Commerce (IGCC).
- EBMP Fees: Rs. 1,50,000 + Service Tax as applicable.
- Cheque / DD favoring Indo-German Training Centre, Mumbai.
- Existing IGCC membership fees will be applicable for non-members.
- Application forms can be downloaded from our website www.igtcindia.com
- Applications should be supported by a letter from the participants existing organization
EBMP Mumbai: Indo-German Training Centre, 2-B Vulcan Insurance Building, Veer Nariman Road, Churchgate, Mumbai 400020.
EBMP Pune: Courtyard by Marriott Pune City Centre, C.T.S. No.37 & 37/1, Bund Garden Road, Pune 411001.
- Please call Ms. Veena Kulur at 91-22-22846831 / 22834773 or email director(at)igtcindia.com or visit our website www.igtcindia.com
“Only after attending 4 sessions, this world has turned more realistic and understandable to me and now I wonder what will happen after the complete programme. Discussions over oil prices, Forex, economic trends, balance sheets, P & L account statement etc. were very impressive. Earlier all the economics and finance related articles were just papers but now they make more meaning. The sessions were very nice and the faculty is great. IGTC EBMP programme is a must for any working professional who often gets the situation where their wisdoms are challenged while taking concrete decision and I feel that this programme will make me more wise and responsible in my day to day operations. I am very thankful to Volkswagen for nominating me for this programme.”
Ankur Goyal, EBMP Pune 1st Batch 2015
Assistant Manager, Information Technology, Volkswagen India Pvt. Ltd.
“I had the privilege of interacting with an eclectic mix of extraordinary people, geniuses in their respective fields who took the onus of imparting management lessons to us. The insights shared by them were invaluable. They are the true hallmarks of this program. Concepts and Applications of Management in regular commonplace business situations, personal actionable leadership with cross-functional approach, delimiting positions and hierarchy, teamwork, not conforming to one’s comfort zone, mistake-proofing, making overall systems efficient, mobilizing ideas, evaluating projects, all this furnished our disposition for learning. I urge anyone who would want to gain experiential learning to join this course. And when you do so, you are embarking on a journey to a better you.”
Urvashi Sata, EBMP Mumbai Batch 2013-2014
Asst. Visa Officer, German Consulate General, Mumbai
“The EBMP offered by IGTC has exceptional course structure, which enhances the managerial skills of working professionals. This curriculum not only equips us with general management subjects but also enriches us with cross functional management, leadership, communication and personal development aspects. The highly experienced faculty with rich academic and corporate experiences enables us to stimulate our thought process. My experience with EBMP has been quite enriching and academically refreshing. I enjoyed every single moment spent with faculty and staff of IGTC.”
Prasanna Kumar Das, EBMP Mumbai Batch 2012 - 2013
Regional Manager - Controlling, Finance and Costing (West), Bosch Ltd., Mumbai
“The faculty at IGTC is highly knowledgeable, experienced and updated with the latest information and trends in the industry. To my extreme satisfaction, the sessions done in this short span of 52 days were very informative and interactive with a fine balance of theory and practical application in each subject with a lot of corporate / business examples thrown in to help us grasp the subject matter. The regular assignments helped to review are learning and practice to put them to use. The pace of lectures in different subjects suited my absorbing capacity. The project at the end of the course was icing on the cake where as project groups we could put all our learning along with our own job experience to good use.”
Himanshu Agarwal, EBMP Mumbai Batch 2011-2012
Manager – Sales and Marketing, BASF Ltd.