Civil security technologies demanded in India
New Delhi, Hyderabad,Bengaluru
Business initiation for German companies in the field of civil and IT- security technologies and services
- Event Start
- 16/09/2019 | 00:00
- Event End
- 20/09/2019 | 00:00
German business delegation to India 2019 The project is part of the Foreign Market Entry Programme of the Federal Ministry for Economic Affairs and Energy (BMWi). The purpose of this government-financed project is to help German companies to initiate or increase their market presence in this attractive market. The project offers an interesting and successful mix of marketing events, b2b-meetings with new business contacts and technical visits and has an institutional background.
Germany and India have been cooperating in the field of research for decades. Both countries decided to work together on strategies to increase the civil safety of their citizen. Three bilateral pilot-projects on various topics were the starting point for a joint cooperation with the Federal Ministry for Economic Affairs and Energy.
1) FloodEvac (Vulnerability of transport infrastructure - warning and evacuation at flood);
2) INVOLVE (Reducing social vulnerability through volunteering);
3) SenSE4Metro (Safety management and emergency-system for subway-systems). Fields of Indo-German cooperation are natural disaster management, biological risk situations, urban security, protection and rescue of people and social aspects of civil security research. During the visit to India of Dr. Gunter Krings, Secretary of State of the Ministry of the Interior, a Letter of Intent was signed with Shri Kiren Rijiju, Minister of State for Home Affairs of India on border management, aviation security, cybercrime, illegal immigration, counterfeit money and disaster management.
Who can participate?
8-12 German companies especially SME who are active in the field of civil- and IT- security technologies and –services, can participate.
• Comprehensive target market analysis of the industry
• Business opportunities due to new political strategies within the sector
• Individual B2B meetings with executives of Indian companies, pre-scheduled by IGCC
• New business opportunities in India
• Networking with potential business partners
• Visit potential customers on site
• Present your products and services to representatives and multipliers of the business environment and politics
• Organization and support by IGCC throughout the trip Organizer – Indo-German of Commerce
The Indo-German Chamber of Commerce represents (IGCC) the interests of German and Indian companies on the Indian market for more than 60 years. Alongside the Liasion Office in Düsseldorf, IGCC is headquartered in Mumbai and has 5 more offices in India with a network of 6.000 German and Indian member companies Cooperation partners – SBS systems for business solutions SBS develops customized solutions for complex internationalization projects as on behalf of the Federal Ministry for Economic Affairs and Energy. The core business is the consultation of medium-sized companies regarding their worldwide export activities. SBS gained extensive experience in planning and implementation of projects, workshops, events and B2B business meetings as well as individual strategies for the market entrance.
For further details please look at the linked flyers