A 6-week, virtual, instructor led program enabling professionals to lead initiatives and support their organizations in creating a Diverse and Inclusive workforce and culture as "Diversity Managers"!
Date: April 2024
- Understand who is a Diversity Manager and what are the roles and responsibilities?
- What does Diversity Management mean to your organization?
- Understand how to develop and implement strategies and initiatives to embrace Diversity and Inclusion in your organization.
- Learn best practices, tracking mechanisms and methods of sustainability.
- Receive an AHK certification “Diversity Manager”, which enables the participant to lead organizational changes to create a diverse workforce.
- You will be trained by experienced practitioners of the German dual training system
- Senior Management responsible for leading organizational change.
- Middle Management responsible for developing and implementing policies and processes.
- Human Resource/ Training relevant knowledge and experience is beneficial.
Mode: Virtual classes
Ready to be a Diversity Manager?
Please write to christine.raj(at)indo-german.com for special pricing.