- Event Start
- 13/10/2019 | 23:59
Please fill in the application form and email it to johannes.k(at)indo-german.com.
The IGCC SustainAward was initiated in 2017 and will be held once more this year for the 3rd time. As a flagship project of IGCC SustainMarkets, its aim is to provide visibility to all our IGCC members enhancing their corporate profile and support strengthening their sustainable footprint. The SustainAward 2019 promotes and rewards your sustainable business practices and encourages the Indo-German Business & Sustainability Community to ensure inclusive growth & sustainable development.
SustainAward 2019 - our 4 categories*:
1) Indian small and medium companies
2) Indian large companies
3) German small and medium companies
4) German large companies
* Our four categories are elaborated in the application form in the download below.
SustainAward 2019 – our 5 criteria*:
1) Management – Sustainability strategy
2) Market – Adherence to social and environmental policies/ standards including supply chain
3) Working Environment – Working conditions, including human rights, also in supply chain
4) Natural Environment – Environment-friendliness
5) Community – CSR activities
*Our five criteria are elaborated in the application form in the download below. The Chamber will engage with a reputable jury to judge the applications. The decision of IGCC and the jury will be final.
The awards will be handed out at our 63rd Annual General Meeting (AGM). More details will follow soon.
Please return the attached forms duly filled to us by Sunday, 13th October, 2019.
We encourage you to go green and submit your applications and supporting documents digitally.