IGCC SustainMarkets is supporting companies in strengthening their sustainable footprint and increasing their environmental and social impact.
Your platform for sustainable business
Following the guideline of the Agenda 2030 and the Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs) of the United Nations, IGCC SustainMarkets is enlarging the sustainability portfolio of the Indo-German Chamber of Commerce (IGCC) facilitating sustainable business practices and inclusive growth.
We promote the inter-connectivity of the SDGs and focus on:
We are working together with you to make your business more successful, while creating a sustainable environment and ensuring economic growth. We promise to support you every step of the way.
With its events, activities and services, IGCC SustainMarkets is supporting companies in strengthening their sustainable footprint and increasing their environmental and social impact. By providing know-how and expertise as well as a platform to network and share best-practices, IGCC SustainMarkets consults on enhancing corporate profiles while increasing corporate growth. From sustainable supply chains, water and waste management, renewable energies and sustainable garments to women empowerment and Corporate Social Responsibility, IGCC SustainMarkets works together with corporates and non-profits in the Indo-German Business & Sustainability Community for sustainable development and acts as a link between the Indo-German economy and international development cooperation.
Our services and activities include, amongst others:
Economy and Society
- Workshops and information on Business and Human Rights including the National Action Plans of Germany and India
- Trainings in Compliance and Business Integrity, as well as on Business Responsibility Reporting
- Matching and implementation support on Corporate Social Responsibility projects
- Structured training programmes in Energy Management (EUREM) and Industrial Water (IWAMI)
- Setting up of Energy Efficiency Networks
- Multi-stakeholder conferences on Climate Change with common project identification
- Annual SustainAwards, a prize given to companies displaying excellent sustainability and CSR practices
- Regular meetings of our Working Group on topics of sustainability
- Joint activities and events with amfori
Besides these regular activities, we offer up-to-date information on sustainability issues and events in the Indo-German community.
The network of our partners consists of a large number of distinguished institutions from all areas of sustainability and Corporate Social Responsibility, including companies, state bodies, non-governmental and academic organization from India, Germany and the European Union.
A selection of our partners in previous events: