Module 3: Advice on Job Applications and Job Search
This module will give you an insight into the Indian job market. In the one-to-one sessions, the PSP coordinators will help you to find the right kind of job and also help you through the job application procedure.
The agenda of Advice on Job Applications and Job Search includes:
- Individual sessions with the PSP coordinators for the addressing specific aspects related to the Job application procedure in India.
- Informing you about employment contracts and consultation regarding work visa.
- Screening your Curriculum Vitae (CVs) and advice on formulating it. The CVs can also be translated into English or German as per requirement.
- PSP coordinators may function as sparring partners in your application procedure.
- Job search-Suitable to your background and interests a thorough job search will be done through available databases and job portals. A list with vacancies and necessary contact details will be provided to you.
- You will be also be informed about the job fairs in and around the region (mostly for Pune and Mumbai)
- Your job applications will be forwarded to the IGCC member companies and organizations.
- You will also be provided with a list of vacancies in the IGCC member companies (Indian, German and other international companies).
If you have a business idea and need competent advice about it, PSP coordinators would be glad to help you in the process. They have an expertise of assisting German companies and individuals set up their businesses and companies in India. We would help you explore some interesting possibilities and would also inform you about the peculiarities of Indian legal system.