Explore IGCC membership services and benefits that include opportunities to attend events, network, interact with peers and industry leaders, and stay updated on economic and policy changes relevant for your business.
Benefits for Members
We organize regular events to provide members a platform to interact with the international business community, industry associations, or Indian and German authorities. These events create opportunities to share experiences, learn, establish new business contacts and explore new business possibilities.
We invite guest speakers with the relevant business or industry background to share insights on current topics, be it the latest tax reform, financial investment, intercultural cooperation, addressing obstacles faced in doing business in India, etc. Presentations are typically followed by interactive sessions, discussions, and information exchange.
Indo-German Business Meet (IGBM)
The IGBM is a monthly event for Indian and German business managers of Indo-German ventures. Participants exchange views and experiences, introduce their company, products, and services, and get updates on upcoming events like delegations, seminars, workshops, etc.
We invite members to a lecture by an important dignitary from Germany once a year. This event is held to commemorate the foundation of the Indo-German of Commerce in the year 1956.
Annual General Meeting (AGM)
We invite our Indian members to the AGM in Mumbai and our German members to the Annual Meet in Duesseldorf. Our annual meetings are the largest events of the Indo-German business community in India as well as in Germany, with over 550 participants in India and 300 participants in Germany. It is an elite gathering of industrialists, exporters, importers, diplomats, VIPs, and media, which makes it an excellent platform for contact building and advertising. The concept of brand-building at the IGCC AGM has always proved to be a good marketing tool for many of our members. To enable this better, we offer members the opportunity to exhibit their products, services, or corporate messages at this event. In addition to the exhibition, we always invite high-profile guest speakers and organize a reception subsequently.
While introducing a German tradition to India, we organize Christmas Markets in Delhi and Mumbai. All our members are invited to our Christmas Markets, where entertainment goes hand-in-hand with business opportunities.
To initiate contact with local companies, we organize German delegations (also sector-specific) with participants from various industries, as well as meetings and events in India and Germany. As a member, grab this ideal opportunity to meet potential business partners from Germany without having to bear the costs, time, and effort for a trip to Germany.
Avail of our legal services to realize your interests or rights as you carry out business operations in India or Germany. Our services include putting you in touch with the appropriate government authorities, settling disputes by mediation, or reviewing your contract. All these services are free or offered at a discounted rate for members.
Give your company visibility in the market by listing it in our Membership Directory with the help of our marketing services. You can also advertise in our magazine or on our website for a reduced price. We also organize a corporate event or company presentation for you. Similarly, you get a discount when you publish an inquiry in German trade publications. We always recommend suitable member companies on a priority when bringing Indian and German companies together, be it for a business partner search or a business delegation.
Information / Publications
We have built up an extensive knowledge base for more than 60 years, and we continue to widen and update this regularly. This information is accessible to all our members who require it for business purposes.
· Members receive our quarterly business magazine, ‘Indo-German Economy’ free of cost. The Indo-German Economy has information about all the latest trends and developments in Indo-German cooperation as well as the various activities and initiatives of the Chamber.
· Our newsletter (in English and German) is emailed to our Indian and German members every month. It informs you about upcoming events and important dates, so you can plan your schedule and registration accordingly.
· Our offices (six in India, one in Germany) have a library with a vast array of specialized literature like directories, industry associations’ publications, Indo-German related journals, and information leaflets, which members can use from Monday to Friday, during business hours.
· Our publications cover issues of interest to member companies, especially topics like trade and business, tax matters, legal regulations, and collaborations. All our publications are either free or discounted for members.
· Our website offers information about our services, trade fairs, renewable energies, etc., and Indo-German trade and business relations. You can also explore career and new business opportunities.
DEinternational provides tailor-made business support services as a one-stop-shop to consult corporate clients to increase their business footprint either in Germany (outbound) or India (inbound), e.g. by entering the market successfully, finding new business partners, recruiting experts and staff, forming a company or improve their HR capacity through training and skilling. For the entire service portfolio, please click here.