Our office-in-office services are ideal for German companies to minimize operational costs while setting up in India.
Minimize operational costs while setting up in India with our office-in-office services, which are ideal for German companies.
Lease of workrooms or workstations
We rent fully equipped workrooms or workstations within our IGCC offices in Pune, Mumbai, and Chennai to German Companies. You can avail of facilities like a fully furnished work area with telephone, PC, storage cupboards, etc.; shared facilities like meeting room, bathroom, pantry; the presence of a receptionist in the reception area including mail handling and forwarding; office infrastructures like telephone, fax, internet; access to a printer, fax machine, scanner, photocopier, and general office supplies; IT and administrative support; and hospitality services including tea, coffee, and biscuits for your guests.
The Indo-German Chamber of Commerce in Chennai (located at: New No.32, G N Chetty Road, T. Nagar, Chennai 600 017) offers the following office space for rent:
1. 575sq ft. of furnished and air-conditioned space available on the 2nd floor
2. A 25-seater meeting room of about 500sq ft. is available for small events, presentations and workshops
3. An air-conditioned single desk executive office cabin of about 30sq ft. available for rent with immediate effect
For more information contact Vikey Nishanth - 044 28340835/36, firstname.lastname@example.org
IGCC Kolkata office is offering their Conference Room to its members for internal meetings or seminars. For further details contact Sutanwee Pandit: Tel: 033-22837970/22837962, email@example.com
The Indo-German Chamber of Commerce in Pune (located Nucleus Mall, Camp) offers the following office space for rent:
1. A 35 theater style seating conference / meeting room / for small events/ presentations/workshops
2. An exclusive well-lit cabin with space for 2-3 work stations for a small team, with ample storage as well. Available for rent with immediate effect
For more information contact Kalpesh Saraf at firstname.lastname@example.org